Free Facebook Likes | Twitter Tweets Followers

EDUCATION & THE EMERGENCE OF A SUPER STRONG MIDDLE CLASS IN INDIA:

¤¤¤ PROLOGUE ¤¤¤

.....What does Education can do in a society like Indian urban population, and what would be its impact on global scale....?
.....we are often told the real problem is India's vast population... I still remember when I was in class V, one of the most important essay in our syllabus was the topic population explosion.... and still I think it would be an important essay on population explosion.... but the point I want to clarify is whether.....
whether we can utilize this population disadvantages in some way or other to improve ourselves? Here contrary to many pundits I would like to stress that as a partially English speaking nation, India can work out some leverages.
CONTD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top